Thursday, November 5, 2009

~ ~ MOVEMBER ~ ~

OK.. don't worry im not growing facial hair.. but my man Sean is unfortunately for me growing a MO!.. yes I really do not like facial hair much.. not a fan of pash rash ;)

Here is what he looks like now...

Progress Pics to follow!

I figured if he is going to participate he has to do it right & not just grow it for the sake of it, actually raise money the proper way lol ..

So the more you donate to this worthwhile cause the more the Mo will grow and piss me off ;) .. so why not annoy the hell out of me and join the fight against prostate cancer and depression in the meantime..


SEANS MOVEMBER PAGE:

http://au.movember.com/mospace/369774/

Donate and help change the face of men's health -


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjosuF5G6zcws9fsAIzvnD32-Vgg5YCGdm-9EizElV9h5sV_249tHDhEtrmvEDrc_Rr73ekpscli641vOU1wUBNzV7UcSoJZcoRTT9hl0NMtMIuDEiu5zCYc-_vXgjRiSMdVkaR_EPlHW4/s400/moustache0gi.jpg
I'd donate alot if he could grow one like this haha

No comments:

Post a Comment