Friday, May 15, 2009

is now blogging...

Hi my name is Kirky... and I'm 28 years old. wow that was a great place to start :D

I had soo many ideas when starting this blog so why now when I begin to write do I feel I have nothing COOL to talk about ? hmmm lets see where we go hey..

I had the intentions of using this blog for the purpose of getting stuff 'off my chest' and no i'm not being dirty! . I'll often think of something totally random and wonder what people's thoughts are? Usually I end up just posting way too many status updates - facebook, myspace, twitter and all that junk so now thought I would let off steam through blogging. I also like to call this expressing ones opinions, talking total crap , and random thoughts put to typing. I would also like to use this blog to start sharing my creative works as feel i have not been doing much digital work since moving to the country 3 months ago and it's about time I got back into it.

So for now! I'm going to get the fire started and have some dinner and you'll never know what you might read next!


Luv Kirky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment